Wooden Chopping Board
€ 79,95 incl. BTW
This large cutting board has a natural look and is particularly hygienic and durable. By cutting and chopping on this board, your knives will not become dull quickly – the beech wood protects your knives. Double oiled for extra durability. And finished with a strong buffalo leather handle, attached with original forged nails.
Want to make your chopping board even more special? this can be done through personalization.
View the options here.
- For cutting, arranging and serving meat, chicken or fish
- Protects knives from becoming blunt
- Beech wood gives a natural look and is also hygienic
- An extra wide juice gutter to collect all unwanted meat juices
- Available in 2 different sizes
- Double oiled for easy maintenance and longevity
- Equipped with a sturdy buffalo leather handle
- Never put your wooden board in the dishwasher.
- Do not submerge or soak in water.
- Simply clean your board with a damp cloth with some mild soap.
- Never use strong cleaning agents.
- Dry immediately after cleaning and place upright to dry.
- Once in a while you can rub your board with some grapeseed oil.
- It is best to remove stubborn stains or odors from onions or garlic, for example, by rubbing with half a lemon or white vinegar.
- Rubbing your chopping board with Grapeseed oil now and then extends the life and makes the wood deeper in color.