This large cutting board has a natural look and is particularly hygienic and durable. By cutting and chopping on this board, your knives will not become dull quickly – the beech wood protects your knives. Double oiled for extra durability. And finished with a strong buffalo leather handle, attached with original forged nails.
Want to make your chopping board even more special? this can be done through personalization.
View the options here.
- For cutting, arranging and serving meat, chicken or fish
- Protects knives from becoming blunt
- Beech wood gives a natural look and is also hygienic
- An extra wide juice gutter to collect all unwanted meat juices
- Available in 2 different sizes
- Double oiled for easy maintenance and longevity
- Equipped with a sturdy buffalo leather handle
- Never put your wooden board in the dishwasher.
- Do not submerge or soak in water.
- Simply clean your board with a damp cloth with some mild soap.
- Never use strong cleaning agents.
- Dry immediately after cleaning and place upright to dry.
- Once in a while you can rub your board with some grapeseed oil.
- It is best to remove stubborn stains or odors from onions or garlic, for example, by rubbing with half a lemon or white vinegar.
- Rubbing your chopping board with Grapeseed oil now and then extends the life and makes the wood deeper in color.
Personalize your wooden board
To make your Beechwood plank even more special, we can personalize it for you.
By means of a laser engraving we can engrave your logo, name or a nice text on an attached label or directly on the wood.
More information about all personalization options can be found here.